About Mark Newey
Mark Newey is on a mission to eliminate stress anxiety and depression. A self-avowed revolutionary in treating these mental health conditions, Mark has developed a unique programme – The Mark Newey Method.
After guiding himself through recovery from a breakdown and training in the neurosciences, Mark set up his own psychotherapy practice and over the last 18 years has helped thousands of people beat stress anxiety and depression. He is now making this life-changing teaching available to all via seminars and a revolutionary online programme.
Who is Mark Newey?
Mark Newey is a neurolinguistic psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, coach, trainer, writer and speaker. He has accumulated the learning from his many years as a practitioner and hundreds of books to develop a unique programme, The Mark Newey Method.
For 18 years, Mark worked for corporations in International Marketing before establishing a training company. He became very interested in the mind following his breakdown in 1999.
Visiting a hypnotherapist in his quest for treatment ‘parted the fog’ and set Mark on a path of learning all he could about mental health.
Having trained in Neurosciences – specifically Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and life coaching, Mark set up his own behavioural psychotherapy practice, Winning Minds, in 2000.
In the intervening years, Mark has worked ‘at the coal face of mental health’ full-time, helping thousands of people beat stress, anxiety, depression, lack of self-esteem and motivation, eating disorders, fears, phobias and addictions.
Mark is writing his second book, about beating stress, anxiety and depression and has started a third entitled ‘Purpose Driven Revolution: the answers society is looking for’ which delves into the origins and answers to the significant social problems of today. His first book: The Naked I is on its second print run having been first published in 2013.
Qualifications and memberships
- B.Soc.Sci International Studies (University of Birmingham)
- M.B.A. Export Marketing and International Marketing (CASS Business School)
- Master NLP Practitioner,Coach and Trainer
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Senior Associate RSM (Royal Society of Medicine)
- Fellow RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce)
- Member ISMA (International Stress Management Association)
- Member ABH/ABNLP (American Board of Hypnotherapy and American Board of NLP)
- Associate Member CIPD (Chartered Institute of Professional Development)