A Mental Health Crisis Amongst Young People
The following statistics are highlights from the Prince’s Trust Ebay Youth Index 2019 and the NHS:
- 65% feel stressed, 55% feel anxious, 47% feel depressed
- 35% suffer from self-loathing, 28% have panic attacks
- 21% feel so anxious they struggle to leave the house
- 75% are turned away from CAMHS, even if they are self-harming or have suicidal thoughts
- 1 in 5 people have to wait a year for mental health therapy and 1 in 10 wait 2 years
- Only 41.8% of NHS patients complete their therapy programmes
The current therapy approach is not working
The Solution Is Far Simpler: Mental Wellness Education
Despite what you may feel or have been told, Stress, Anxiety and Depression are beatable. In fact, we’re supposed to get them: they are signals from our system telling us that we’re living life in a way that makes us unhappy and that we need to change something. It’s no good managing them or medicating them!
Headucate Programmes take you on a deep dive to personally discover the unconscious filters with which you create 91% of your reality on a second-by-second basis and the negative programmes and limiting beliefs you automatically run in the background; this makes a massive difference in your ability to change what you’re doing and how you feel.
This is not therapy Or a mindfulness life hack app
The Headucate 5 Steps to Mental Wellness
- Self Awareness: Learn how and why your unconscious mind creates Stress, Anxiety and Depression, and how to conquer them, not manage or medicate them.
- Self Esteem: Stop worrying about what everybody thinks, let go of the things that are holding you back and become fundamentally comfortable with who you are.
- Vulnerability and Authenticity: Being you, being vulnerable and not hiding your weaknesses, will give you genuine charisma and transform how people see you.
- Self Empowerment: Find your natural personal inner strength and become the leader in your own life.
- Vision and Purpose: Discover what you really want out of life, what makes your heart sing and why you’re here: everyone has a calling.
Be You, Be Happy
The 4 Headucate Mental Wellness Programmes
The Secondary School After School Life Skills Programme
will prepare students for an independent and empowered life through weekly 2 hour workshops, encouraging participation and sharing. The syllabus covers mental wellness, emotional intelligence, life planning, societal and community awareness and financial and business skills. Primary School Parents Workshop Programme Parents are their children’s best Mental Wellness Teacher because the learning is an every day conversation. But in today’s fast-moving world, it is difficult to know what to do when our children are struggling with their emotions. With Stress, Anxiety and Depression in our own lives, we are also “modelling” all of the wrong things to them. In the Parents Programme, you will learn how to guide your children to understanding their emotions as feedback from their system telling them to learn from an experience and then work out how to rise above the struggle. In this way your children will develop the Emotional Agility to ride the storms on their own, an ability they will then take with them into adulthood.
The Life Skills School Retreat will deliver the same as The After Schools Programme but will take up to 20 students to the Peak District for 5 days; accommodation will be in dormitories in a converted barn, with all meals provided. Two Headucate facilitators will lead coaching exercises, debates and outdoor activities.
Family Connection Retreat
The secret to a happy family? To be able to tell each other anything…without fear of judgement or ridicule. The Headucate Family Retreat is about creating an open conversation: a safe place for all family members to be vulnerable, open, honest and authentic with each other, so that the family can become what it should be: the ultimate sanctuary.
Mark Newey, a Therapeutic Coach of 20 years, will be your host and facilitator.
Please fill out the form on the Contact Us page or ring on 0800 083 0143 for more information or to book.