Upcoming Seminar Date
Date: Tuesday, 6th February 2018
Time: 19.30 – 21.30
Location: White Colne Village Hall
Bures Road, White Colne, Colchester
Essex C06 2QA
More dates for 2018 to be announced soon
Stop Their Struggle.
Mental Health Evening course for parents/carers/guardians of children aged 10-15 years
If you want to help boost esteem and confidence in an anxious child, take action now – discover the Mark Newey Method
All parents, guardians and carers are invited to come and meet Mark, the founder of the Mark Newey Method, in person, and enjoy a life-changing, and entertaining, two-hour session.
Here are the life-changing insights you’ll learn from The Liberation Seminar to support your child:
- What stress, anxiety and depression actually are (not what society says they are)
- What you need to do to help your child eliminate them
- What real self awareness is i.e. discover the real child inside and why they are not happy
- What real self esteem is: how to be comfortable in their own skin
- How to stop your child from hiding and being afraid of being your true self
- The understanding of what they really want out of life and how to go and get it
- How to start leading a life of happiness and fulfilment.
This seminar is designed for parents, carers and guardians only, not children. *Teachers, Doctors and those in Social Work gain free entry on presentation of professional identity. Please register at the door.
Opportunity to meet and ask questions with Mark afterwards.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The content of this seminar has already changed thousands of lives, so we have no hesitation in guaranteeing that a huge weight will be lifted from your shoulders. If you don’t agree at the end of the seminar, we will refund your money…no questions asked.
Please contact us if you require a bespoke seminar for your company, school/college or group.
Challenging the Status Quo on Mental Health
With the recent increased visibility on just how many people are predicted to be affected by mental health issues in the near future, there’s a massive problem looming. The NHS is already woefully inadequate in terms of handling the demand for treatment: 1 in 5 people have to wait a year for mental health therapy and 1 in 10 people have to wait 2 years.
What’s more, only 41% of people on mental health therapy programs actually complete them because they’re not getting what they need. The current medical approach of managing and medicating stress, anxiety and depression is not working.